Spectacular 4 Bedroom Cape With 3000 Square Feet of Living Space to Enhance Your Lifestyle
Visit 82 Haigh Road Brentwood NH, a new propery for sale and listed by Linda Ruppe of Virtual Homes Real Estate.
What separates stunning homes from those that are simply nice? It’s the foundation of memorable spaces! Your invited to step through these doors of this masterfully designed contemporary Cape as we take you on a visual journey of this excitingly different, thoughtfully planned and executed, 3000sf-4 bedroom, 3 bath home on a lushly landscaped garden of 3+ acres, privately nestled into the fabric of the attractive Brentwood neighborhood and its rural agrarian surroundings. Located in the highly sought after SAU16 school district, Brentwood is just a few minutes drive to Exeter, Portsmouth and Beaches and popular surrounding areas.
The home boasts an uninterrupted flow you can easily move between living spaces and adjacent outdoor areas. Merging aesthetic form with efficiency of function, it conveys a message of sophistication and style that sets a home apart. Adorned throughout with exceptional quality, smart design, and elegant upscale details.
Brentwood Property Highlights
The layout of the home has been modified to enhance daylight and openness of the floor plan. All major systems have been completely replaced with current energy efficient systems that exceed today’s stringent building requirements. As you will see in your visit of this home, many steps were taken to insure the quality and efficiency of this home for many years to come.
• Professionally landscaped front yard including beautiful stone walls & brick walkway.
• Irrigation system at front lawn area.
• Real stone overlay at exposed foundation.
• In-ground custom built gunite double kidney shaped swimming pool and concrete deck area. 27,000 gallon capacity. Gunite In-Ground Pool
• Andersen Low "E" double hung - tilt wash, vinyl clad windows throughout the house. The tilt-wash feature is great to clean the exterior of the windows from the inside of the home. All windows have screens.
• All interior doors are molded, solid core doors with Pewter & Brushed Stainless steel finish.
• Upgraded Interior trim.
• House is insulated to exceed all building standards currently in place today. The walls feature 2" of Corebond closed spray foam insulation. This insures the wall is completely air & moisture tight. Above this a 3 Y2" high "R" value batt insulation was added making the exterior walls have an "R-Value" exceeding R-38.
• The roof line of the home was insulated in the same manner as the walls except 3" of Corebond was used with a 6" batt of insulation. The R-Value exceeds R-45.
• The ceiling of the second floor, all bedroom walls, bathroom walls, and floor of the master bedroom suite have been insulated to prevent sound transmission from one room to the next.
• Large Front porch and Deck completely maintenance free-("Correct Deck" decking).
• All ceramic tiled showers, baths and floors each with special decorative details.
• All shower enclosures and tub doors feature W' thick frameless glass doors with "Clear Shield" coating. Master Bath with Granite Countertop
• Wood flooring is "Lauzon" 4" wide plank, solid wood, Yellow Birch. Lauzon is known to have one of the hardest finishes on pre-finished wood floors in the industry.
• All walls & ceilings have a prime coat of paint with 3 additional coats of paint.
• Kitchen features solid wood Wood-Mode - Quarter Sawn Oak cabinets and granite countertops with a special table edge finish.
• Frigidaire Stainless steel Appliances and "Frankie undermount stainless steel sink.
• Central Air Conditioning. Wood-Mode Cabinets-Stainless Steel Appliances Every decision and material chosen was either to enhance the quality of the home, the energy efficiency, or to minimize maintenance of this extremely private 3+ acre corner lot.
To preview the property contact Linda Ruppe, Virtual Homes Real Estate 603-973-4394 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.